1. What do I need to bring with me to the consult:
- Any blood work you have done in the past 3 months
- Referral letter from your doctor if you have one
- Completed patient information sheet
- Medical Aid card if you wish to pay with your medical aid
- Any questions you would like answered
2. Why do I need to take off my socks?
The scale which I use works with bioelectrical impedance, therefore it requires direct skin contact
3. Can I bring someone with me to the consult?
Yes, but it is advisable that you come alone for the initial consult so that the consult remains focused and productive. During the initial consult there are a lot of patient focused questions, however should you feel that you require someone to come with you for support or assistance with answering the questions you are welcome to bring them with.